Become a Member
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County offer an exciting mix of athletics, the arts and homework help. We’re the place kids want to be – surf the web, start a dance group, make digital movies, create beats for your new single, edit digital photography, explore careers, go on trips or just hang out with friends.
- Do you have a child between the ages of 6 and 18?
- Do you want a wide range of positive activities for your kids?
- A place where you know they are safe?
- Caring adults who only want the best for your child?
Look no further – Boys and Girls Clubs of Harford County!
Club Hours of Operation
Check with each Branch for Hours.
Becoming a member of The Club is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Complete a membership application
- Pay your $12 yearly membership fee
- Have FUN!
Who Can Become a Club Member?
The Club is open to boys and girls from ages 6 to 18. Membership costs just $12.00 per year. No child has ever been turned away, however many opportunities exist for children to "earn" their memberships.
How Do I Register?
Complete the membership application from the Club you are interested in and bring it to the Club:
- Club Membership Application
To register, visit the Club. Bring your parent or legal guardian with you. Once you arrive at the Club, ask for a membership application. Club staff will be happy to help you with the application, take you on a tour and answer any of your questions.